Sunday random thoughts

Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2006 by Travis Cody in
8

It's time for some random thoughts.

I absolutely REFUSE to type this silly sentence thing. I'll give you a couple clues so you can understand why. My birthday is April 11 and when I saw the sentence email I was wearing a black shirt.

So I tried the expression number thingy. Mine came out to a 4. Here's my question - how can a computer program tell that from my name? Now I'm really paranoid - who's watching me????

It's another Sucky NFL Sunday if you're a Raider fan. Or a fan of any of the other 2-6 or 3-5 teams. There are 12 of them. And then there's Arizona at 1-7. So my hat is off to all who continue to watch and stay true. Remember, what goes around comes around and someday our teams will start winning again. Well, maybe not Arizona.

For those who are interested, look for a major shake up in the BCS standings after some significant upsets on Saturday. Rutgers started something big with their upset of Louisville on Thursday.

It's rainy and cold here again. I'm getting to know my heating pad very well as it spends time wrapped around my left ankle, then my left knee, then my right knee, then my left hip, then my right hip, then my lower back, and finally my right shoulder before it makes another trip around the achy joints. **sigh**

My ipod appears to be broken. When I press play there is a clicky noise and the tracks advance without playing.

There are little kitty hairs all over my keyboard this morning. Hmmmm. Keep an eye on your pets today, just in case they're planning something.

Time for breakfast! Have a fantastic Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. Julie says:

    Meow....Mr. Tucker? Whatever you do..don't pee on the heating pad!

    I purr for you!
    Lucy

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sorry to hear you are in pain bud... feel better..

  1. Anonymous says:

    From the mind of Meribah:

    Poor Trav. Just pray that heating pad doesn't conk out on yuh, 'cause there is NO WAY the puppy is gonna come out there and act as a substitute! LOL
    By the way, word on the street is that the neighbourhood cats are planning on putting jello between your bedsheets, just so yuh know! LMOO!

  1. amynoroom says:

    Awe, I'm sorry your ipod is broken. What a bummer. Mybe it just has achy joints like you do when it rains. haa haa

  1. Anonymous says:

    Trav--we gotta get you another heating pad or two--yowsa.

    Smooch!

  1. Anonymous says:

    I got an e-mail from Mr Tucker today. Pretty risque. Better keep an eye on the kitty! He might be running up your phone bills too.

    Your adoring fan
    -Lynn

  1. Anndi says:

    Hugs for my dear friend cause his Raiders are not making being a fan easy.. hugs because the Ipod is not letting you soothe your spirits with music..

    *sends more heating pads cause I just love the knee thingy*

  1. Anonymous says:

    It's a little late...but...

    :snog snog snog: