The Five

Posted: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 by Travis Cody in
3

Diana tagged me, so here goes:

Five Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
2. Fritos Corn Chips
3. Chedder Cheese
4. Cheetos
5. Goldfish Crackers

Five bands/artists that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs:

1. Taylor Hicks
2. The Beach Boys
3. Brooks & Dunn
4. Doobie Brothers
5. Eagles

Five things I would do with $100,000,000:

1. Secure my parents' comfortable retirement
2. Fund the education of choice for my niece and nephew
3. Donate a sum to cancer research
4. Throw a party for the Soul Patrol and make sure Taylor and his band play it
5. Secure my own (& Pam's) comfortable retirement and do whatever the hell makes us happy for the rest of our lives

Five locations I’d like to run away to:

1. Anyplace with Pam
2. Anyplace with Pam
3. Anyplace with Pam
4. Anyplace with Pam
5. Anyplace with Pam

Five things I like doing:

1. Being with Pam
2. Watching football
3. Working out
4. Reading
5. OK, I like writing too - when I can do it

Five things I wish I could wear:

1. Bandanas
2. A watch
3. A striped shirt with a patterned tie - ridiculous!
4. My football helmet
5. A Marine Corps dress uniform

Five TV shows I like:

1. The West Wing
2. Studio 60
3. Any football broadcast
4. Heroes
5. Dead Zone

Five Movies:

1. Hoosiers
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Star Wars
4. Lethal Weapon
5. Die Hard

Five famous people I’d like to meet:

Alive
1. Peter Jackson
2. Julia Roberts
3. George Clooney
4. Taylor Hicks
5. David Eddings

Dead
1. Audie Murphy
2. Benjamin Franklin
3. Winston Churchill
4. JRR Tolkien
5. General A.A. Vandergrift USMC

Five biggest joys at the moment:

1. Pam
2. My job
3. The holiday season
4. A new laptop
5. Music

Five favorite toys:

1. Ipod
2. Football
3. DVD player
4. Miniature superheroes
5. New laptop

Not tagging anyone, but copy and share if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great Favorite Fives ... funny you should mention Audie Murphy. Watched part of an old war movie with him in it last night.

  1. Julie says:

    Hey Pam!!! I think he wants to run away with you!

    Woooo!!!!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Nice 5's Trav..and thanks for not playing tag! Hugs!!!!