Time to add some new blog links

Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2007 by Travis Cody in
4

I've been visiting some new places over the last couple of weeks. Most of these I've found by following links on friendly blogs. If you haven't been to visit these places, I encourage you to add them to your daily/weekly blog travels.

Bagwine Ruminations: The Matt-Man will have you in stitches most days with his wry observations. But if you've got limited time, then check him out on Fridays. His stream of consciousness plays a rat-tat-tat on your funny bone.

Coffee2Go: Sanni has a lot going on over at her place, and the light always shines through. Bring your coffee and find interesting photos on Saturday, wonderful Friday Feasts, and sharp quotes from Homer Simpson. And don't forget to cheer Sanni on as she counts down the last few pounds of an unbelievable weight loss trip.

The Ice Box: Many of you are already regular visitors to Desert Songbird's place. I connected with her words immediately and her blog is one I look forward to visiting every day.

So, these are the three links I'm adding today. I've been cruising by several other spots lately, and I may add them soon too.

Oh - here's a promo for Manic Monday. The word is "Spike". For more information, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Trav, good buddy, I hate to tell you, but the word is Spike, not strike. You had me worried, I already have my spike post done and ready to go and when you said it was strike I was about to freak out.

  1. Liz Hill says:

    So glad you like Matty and Sanni and DS--great reads and wonderful bloggers

    Oh and John is right--'Spike' is the word

  1. Aw, thanks for the kind words and the shout out, Trav! That means a lot to me. I touched.

    And, Turnbaby, thanks to you too!

  1. Eeegads!!! Of course the word is Spike - and that's what I wrote about.

    Geeez!! I hope no one is off doing a post with the word Strike.