A quick hit - dancing results

Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 by Travis Cody in
2

The pros perform a kick ass group Swing to Zoot Suit Riot. That's what I really enjoy about this results show - watching the pros.

First couple to be safe - of course it's Laila and Maks. And a big woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for John and Edyta!! YAY!

Lisa Rinna is up with a performance from Chicago. She stars opposite her husband Harry Hamlin on Broadway this summer.

Macy Gray in the ballroom.

Apolo and Julianne - safe. Joey and Kym - safe. No surprises there.

Ian and Cheryl - safe. Billy Ray and Karina - safe. That's the fanbase at work, just like I expected.

So it's Clyde & Elena and Heather & Jonathan in the bottom two.

Clyde and Elena go home.

Next week, the celebrities start learning two dances. Throw in a group dance and the competition is on!!

2 comments:

  1. Julie says:

    I'm SO happy that I'll get to see John dance again.

    *wonders what type of shirt Billy Ray will wear NEXT week*

    And wasn't it Macy Gray that butchered our national anthem at the football HOF biggie "to-do" a few years ago? Sheesh I heard the jeers from 20 miles away!

  1. I was surprised and happy to see John saved. Also surprised that Clyde went home - I really didn't expect that. But honestly, he can't dance. He was very charming, but neither he nor Billy Ray are exactly burning up the dance floor.

    I need to get out more. :)