30 Days of Peace Quotes

Posted: Monday, October 18, 2010 by Travis Cody in
3


We're counting down to Blog Blast for Peace on 4 November 2010 with 30 days of peace quotes.

"This world of ours...must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect."  Dwight D Eisenhower

Check the top of my side bar to your left and click on any of the Peace Globe links for all the information you need to participate in this year's Blog Blast for Peace.  Or go directly to Mimi Writes and click any of the links just beneath the blog header.

If you need help with your Globe, let me know in comments.

You know you want to join us.  Come on.  Do it.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.

You have a voice.
What will you say?
 
November 4, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I will say - I can't wait for Nov. 4th!

  1. Doing a wonderful job on this Travis

  1. j says:

    16 days and counting!