We blog for Peace in exactly 30 days

Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 by Travis Cody in
8


That's right friends and neighbors.  On 4 November 2010, just 30 days from today, the seventh Blog Blast for Peace kicks off with bloggers from all around the world posting messages of peace and harmony under the phrase Dona Nobis Pacem.


Last year I added quotes to the end of all my posts for the 30 days leading to Blog Blast Day.  I wanted to bring awareness about the event.  And so I'm doing it again.

My first quote is a variation on one of Mimi's slogans for the Peace Globe movement.  She says, "If words have power, then this matters".  I say...

I believe that words have power, so this matters.

Check the top of my side bar to your left and click on any of the Peace Globe links for all the information you need to participate in this year's Blog Blast for Peace.  Or go directly to Mimi Writes and click any of the links just beneath the blog header.

If you need help with your Globe, let me know in comments.

Mimi created the video last year.  The date at the end still references last year's Blog Blast, but the message remains the same. 

You know you want to join us. Come on. Do it.






8 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    can't wait!

  1. PEACE! Starting to think about the theme this year

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the notice. Can't wait to see what folks do this year!

  1. AMTG: Me neither!

    Akelamalu: We can always count on you!

    V: I think I'm good to go. Just have to finish the post. I'm early this year though and for some reason that doesn't feel right.

    GGG: I think it's going to be a good one!

  1. Also starting on my post. But it's feeling good!

  1. Oh - and I just posted my one-month countdown reminder.

  1. ANNA-LYS says:

    Thank You
    I will follow
    the link

    Pace