Five on Friday Set 49

Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 by Travis Cody in
11


We have some sweet jazz standards for the final Set of 2010.  If you're out and about to celebrate the closing of one year and the opening of the next, be safe and watch out for amateurs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


As always, if you'd like to join us in the musical fun, the guidelines are basic and simple.

1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back here.
2. Go to Playlist.com to make your play list of five songs. You may choose a particular theme to share with us, or post random tunes if that's your vibe for the day. You can simply post the play list, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
2a. Don't feel restricted by the tracks listed on Playlist.com. And don't be discouraged if the Embed code won't work. You're welcome to use any type of media to share your Sets.
3. Be sure to sign Mr Linky so everyone can visit your Set.
4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.

Go forth and enjoy music!

11 comments:

  1. Akelamalu says:

    Ah the sweet voice of Eva Cassidy!

    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2011 Trav. Here's to another year. x

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great songs, Trav. Good choices for New Year's Eve. I loved your year in review, too. You have a great sense of humor! Thanks for letting me evesdrop on you blog!

  1. I hope that the New Year will be Kind to you and your family.

  1. I don't know many of these. Have a great New Year.

  1. I'm begging off for this week as there is only one song for the day "Auld Lang Syne" :-)

    May you and your lovely lady have a wonderful evening and a great year ahead.

  1. P.S.

    Come Rain or Come Shine is one of my all time favorite. Very nice version.

  1. What a great set for FIve On Friday. Happy New Year to you and your family. May it be a great year full of promise.

  1. j says:

    I would gladly ring the New Year in listening to your set. However, our radio will be tuned to the local radio station that plays music that makes me cringe and wince due to the lyrics and lack of musicality. There is definitely a generation gap between myself and the 10 teenage girls who will be celebrating at my house tonight. Oy.

    Happy New Year anyway, right?

  1. Anonymous says:

    For the wonderful posts

    I'll be back often.


    Thanks!


    [url=http://prowebcoders.com]austin web design[/url]

  1. Happy New Year, hon. My best to you & yours. :)

  1. Linda says:

    Great jazz choices, Travis, though Amanda threw a candy cane at me when I wouldn't stop snapping my fingers while listening to "You Can't Take That Away From Me"! It was well worth it, though!

    Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and harmonious 2011!