Five on Friday Set 60

Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011 by Travis Cody in
14


I miss my kitty.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


If you've never joined in, give it a try.  I know you've got some favorite music you'd like to share with the FoF gang.  Here's how to play along.


1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back here.
2. Go to Playlist.com to make your Set of five songs. You may choose a particular theme to share with us, or post random tunes if that's your vibe for the day. You can simply post the Set, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
2a. Don't feel restricted by the tracks listed on Playlist.com. And don't be discouraged if the Embed code won't work. You're welcome to use any type of media to share your Sets.
3. Be sure to sign Mr Linky so everyone can visit your Set.
4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.

Go forth and enjoy music!

14 comments:

  1. My condolences Travis. Our friends do take up a large space in our hearts that is very empty when they aren't there. I know Mr. Tucker was very glad you needed a new pair of shoes right when he needed a forever home.

  1. j says:

    I'm running and I can't change my banner (my kids are waiting in the car). I love it Travis. He was a peaceful looking kitty.

  1. Coco says:

    Your post yesterday was the impetus for my Five today. It reminded me how important it is to NOT take the time we have for granted. Our Daisy just turned 14. That's old for a large breed. Her hind legs are weak and she needs help getting up and down the stairs now but her heart and mind are strong and she still stirs herself to play with the B-man outside, although she can't keep it up for as long as she'd like. For nearly 14 years, she's been one of my special blessings.

    My thoughts are with you. *hugs*

  1. Autumn says:

    Thinking of you as you miss your sweet Mr. Tucker.
    From one cat fan to another.

  1. Something about "wonderful tonight" really resonates with me. I like it quite a lot.

  1. (Still trying to get myself together here...)

    I can see the trigger for your Eric Clapton set, and I've enjoyed it on my break here at the day job. Especially Change the World.

  1. Mr. Tucker will be missed for a long time. I try to look at all of the wonderful memories I have had.

  1. Akelamalu says:

    I love Eric Clapton's music. I heard recently that he has sold approx 70 of his guitars for funds for his Rehab clinic in Antigua which is for local people not celebrities.

  1. My set was also spurred by your week. I searched and think I grabbed some good tunes.

    The Clapton, well you know how I feel about Mr. Clapton. Wonderful song choices

  1. and I changed my banner too!

  1. Linda says:

    I've got my banner changed and this week's selections are dedicated to Mr. Tucker and yourself.

    Take care, my friend, and allow yourself to grieve.

  1. Polly says:

    Eric Clapton is always a good choice. I'm sorry you had to lose your friend this week.

  1. Man I want to tell you it get's better. but here it is almost 8 years since I put the last kitty down and iI still miss him. RJ was a castoff by his Mommy.he lived to be 14 years old. since we got hin when he was just a baby and the vet said he would be a lot of work and it would be easier just to put him down back than I said no he deserves a chance at life. we gave hive that chance he was a lot of work but Cookie our German Shepard mix help with the mothering so ge got to live a good long life until he developed what is called saddle block. a condition tha causes paralysis in the hind quarters so we sent him to join the others at the Rainbow Bridge.Mr Tucker has a lot of good company.

  1. Wonderful set, sad reason. I continue to send you virtual hugs, my friend.