100 Reasons to Blog for Peace

Posted: Monday, August 22, 2011 by Travis Cody in
2

I'm on hiatus from regular blogging and blog rounds for the next little while, but there are still reasons to blog for peace.


Reason 75:  Because I believe in a collective consciousness that tells me that what I think and feel can impact my fellow man, and I'd like the things I think and feel, and my impact on my fellow man, to be positive and peaceful.

Reason 74:  Because even though I cannot know what is going to happen tomorrow, it gives me comfort to know that I'm a Peace blogger.

Join the movement in November.  You know you want to.



2 comments:

  1. Akelamalu says:

    Two great reasons there Trav.

  1. I too believe, or hope at least, that some positive action on my part helps move the human race a little more toward the positive.