Five on Friday Set 83

Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011 by Travis Cody in
8


It's starting to heat up a little here in the pacific northwest. 

OK, I admit it.  It's just getting into the mid to high 80s, so we're not setting any records for heat.  Some areas of the country are still hitting triple digits.  I get it...that's really really hot. 

But 86, like it was today, is too warm for me.  I like it in the 70s.  I lived my time in the hot and I don't want it anymore. 

So it's too warm for Travis heading into this last August weekend and I've got some smokin' instrumentals for you.

Welcome to Set 83.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


If you'd like to join in, here are the guidelines:

1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back here.
2. Go to Playlist.com to make your Set of five songs. You may choose a particular theme to share with us, or post random tunes if that's your vibe for the day. You can simply post the Set, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
2a. Don't feel restricted by the tracks listed on Playlist.com. And don't be discouraged if the Embed code won't work. You're welcome to use any type of media to share your Sets.
3. Be sure to sign Mr Linky so everyone can visit your Set.
4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.

Go forth and enjoy music!

8 comments:

  1. Great music choices. I haven't heard them in a long time.

    Love your 100 reasons to blog.

  1. I'm hoping for the first cool breath of fall. Gonna be a while.

  1. Wonderful selections to rock out by. I know what you mean about the "oppressive" Northwest heat. Had to turn on the air conditioner yesterday to get the house below 80. :-)

  1. Peter Gunn! We had that album when I was a kid - I listened to it all the time.

  1. Linda says:

    No oppressive heat here but we do have that nasty hurricane bearing down on us this weekend.

    I do so love a good instrumental and these are some very good ones no matter what your temperature may be!

  1. cool tunes. it's great to ab able to visit today.Wednesday/night thursday mornig stroms rolled into our area and we lost power until approx3:30 today.

  1. Thanks for fixing my link.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I hate to admit it, But I didn't recognize a single tune this time. Hmmmm.