100 Reasons to Blog for Peace

Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 by Travis Cody in
1


Actor Betty Buckley said, "Everything good that I know was taught to me by great teachers and I feel like giving back and sharing the technique is the thing to do."

She was talking about acting, but the sentiment applies to us all as we move through life.  We all learned from someone.  And if we're paying attention, we're open to learning something new every day.  

Reason 35:  I blog for peace because it is both a way to keep learning from others, and a way to share some of what I know.

I believe that words have power, so this matters. 

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I like Betty Buckly. And I just noticed that you are on reason #35. Wow! Where did the countdown go? I have to get my peace globe ideas ready.