30 Quotes and 100 Reasons

Posted: Monday, October 10, 2011 by Travis Cody in
1


I'm counting down to 4 November with 30 days of Peace quotes and 100 reasons to blog for Peace.

 8 October 2011
“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”  Theodore Roosevelt 

9 October 2011
“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey."  Steve Maraboli 

10 October 2011
“What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."  John F Kennedy 



Reason 27:  Because we don't know when the last moment of the last day will be, and I want the time between now and then to be as full of peace and love as I can make it.

Reason 26:  Because I think that the best answer to a negative attitude is a positive one.

Reason 25:  Because before one can succeed or fail, one must first step forward and try.

1 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think the best answer to a negative attitude is to not deal with that person. But you're way is by far better.