And cue legsses

Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012 by Travis Cody in
4


But no.  There was no dancing last night.  It was Independence Day.  So today I bring you the promised photographs of our Top 20.

And be warned...I'll be away on vacation for the next two weeks, so our first recap won't be until 26 July after the performances on 25 July.

I know!  It's tough for me too.  But trust me...we'll be watching.

Here's our Top 20.


Alexa Anderson, 19 year old contemporary dancer from Chandler AZ

 Amber Jackson, 21 year old contemporary dancer from Atlanta GA

 Amelia Lowe, 18 year old contemporary dancer from Butler NJ

 Audry Case, 18 year old contemporary dancer from Edmond OK

 Brandon Mitchell, 27 year old stepper from Kansas City KS

 Chehon Wespi-Tschopp, 23 year old ballet dancer from Zurich, Switzerland

 Cole Horibe, 26 year old martial arts fusion dancer from Honolulu HI

 Cyrus Spencer, 22 year old animation dancer from Atlanta GA

 Daniel Baker, 24 year old ballet dancer from Newcastle, Australia

 Dareian Kujawa, 20 year old contemporary dancer from St Paul MN

Eliana Girard, 21 year old ballet dancer from West Palm Beach FL

George Lawrence II, 19 year old contemporary dancer from Atlanta GA

Janaya French, 20 year old lyrical contemporary dancer from Aurora CO

Janelle Issis, 24 year old belly dancer from Vestavia Hills AL

Lindsay Arnold, 18 year old Latin ballroom dancer from Provo UT

Matthew Kazmierczak, 21 year old contemporary dancer from Peoria AZ

Nick Bloxsom-Carter, 20 year old ballroom dancer from Oak Park CA

Tiffany Maher, 19 year old jazz dancer from Plantation FL

Will Thomas, 19 year old contemporary dancer from Troy MI

Witney Carson, 18 year old Latin ballroom dancer from American Fork UT

There they are.  Tune in and enjoy.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks with regular recaps at the end of July.

Later gang!

4 comments:

  1. so glad this didn't air last night because it had slipped my mind it was Wednesday... i don't want to miss any of this season as these top 20 look great dancing... have a great day~

  1. Linda says:

    Have a fantastic vacation; when you get back I'm sure you'll have a lot of legsses to look at!

  1. Anonymous says:

    You had me going there for a second! I saw the title of your post and thought I missed something in the television program listings. But . . . I see that I didn't. I hope I get a chance to watch this season. I think it's on the same night as a program GN likes to watch, so I let her. I'm easy when there is no football on. ;-)

  1. Ivanhoe says:

    Looking forward tou your reviews & predictions :)
    Enjoy your vacay!