I say successful

Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 by Travis Cody in
7


Congratulations to the city of London, the country of Great Britain, all the athletes, and yes, to NBC Universal, on an entertaining and well played 2012 Olympic Summer Games.

To all those who persist in the "NBC coverage sucks" meme, I say pppppfffffttttt.  There were more than enough options to see ceremonies and events live, and there will likely be even more such choices in the future.

Next stop, Sochi in Russia for the 2014 Winter Olympics.  Then it's Rio in Brazil for the 2016 Summer Games.

Citius, Altius, Fortius - Faster, Higher, Stronger

7 comments:

  1. Akelamalu says:

    So pleased you enjoyed our Olympics, I think we proved we can get it right. :)

  1. They did a wonderful job...London, England, the athletes and NBC... nuff said

  1. Indeed, a pretty fine accomplishment.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I didn't get to see as much as I would have if I hadn't been on the road, but I enjoyed what I saw, but I join you in the thanks to the hosts.

  1. Linda says:

    I think that England did a brilliant job with this year's Olympics - simply brilliant!

    Sadly, there will always be those who have something to complain about though. I like your 'pppppfffffttttt' to them!

  1. TopChamp says:

    I loved it - enjoyed watching it all, and was very proud of our medal-winners.