30 Days of Peace Quotes

Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 by Travis Cody in
2


On 4 November 2012, the 9th Blog Blast for Peace kicks off with bloggers from all around the world posting messages of peace and harmony under the phrase Dona Nobis Pacem.

The last two years I have added quotes to the end of all my posts for the 30 days leading to Blog Blast Day. Last year I counted down with 100 Reasons to Blog for Peace. Work and life prevented me from getting organized to do a new 100 reasons this year, but I always want to bring awareness about the event.

This year, that awareness comes from my 30 Days of Peace Quotes. I shall also repeat my final 30 Reasons to Blog for Peace from last year.


Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.   Dr Martin Luther King Jr


Reason 19: Because I can't control what someone else is going to do, and sometimes I can't control my own circumstances. The only thing I have control over is my decisions...to act or not. I choose to act as a Peace blogger.

We speak on one subject with one voice on one day. Won't you join us? You have a voice; how will you use it? Check in at Mimi Writes or at the Peace Globe Gallery for all the details you need to make your Peace Globe and join your voice to the movement.

Join us. You know you want to.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.

2 comments:

  1. I still struggle with that inability to control my world. It sure is frustrating, and yet reality.

  1. Akelamalu says:

    Love the Martin Luther King quote.