VOTE

Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 by Travis Cody in
4


In Washington State, citizens get to cast ballots by mail.  Pam and I have already done that, so we don't have to wait in long lines at the polls.  We feel for those who do.

My message today is simple...VOTE.  If you live in a state that didn't have early voting or mail in ballots, please get to the polls and don't be discouraged by a long wait.  Stick it out and vote.

It's your constitutional right.  It's your duty as a citizen.  It is your power in our Constitutional Republic.

Remember, your job is required to give you time to vote.  If you're in line before the polls officially close, they are required to let you vote.

Your vote does count.  I firmly believe it.  You should too.

4 comments:

  1. Barb says:

    I did advance voting. And I couldn't agree more. Our right to vote is one I value highly.

    Have a wonderful day, Trav!

  1. VOTE VOTE VOTE - Now that that is out of the way great post and that Tango ChaCha fusion was wonderful.


  1. Jean(ie) says:

    I voted!
    Have a great day, Travis! Hugs from up nawth...