Five on Friday Set 163

Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 by Travis Cody in

"Hey," says Pam.

"Yes Ma'am," I reply.

"I have a Set for you," says she.

"Lay it on me," says I.

Yes indeed.  You know I love it when Pam puts her hand in for FoF.  Set 163 is all My Lady, and it's a great one.

Happy 1 March, gang!

Five on Friday Set 163 by Travis on Grooveshark

Windmills of Your Mind, composed by Michel Legrand with lyrics by Alan Bergman/Marilyn Bergman, as released by Dustry Springfield in 1969

Theme from Valley of the Dolls, written by Andre Previn/Dory Previn, as released by Dionne Warwick in 1967

Alfie, written by Burt Bacharach/Hal David, as released by Dionne Warwick in 1967

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, written by Burt Bacharach/Hal David, as released by BJ Thomas in 1969

I Knew You When, written by Joe South, as released by Billy Joe Royal in 1965


  1. Raindrops are definitely falling on my head today. Or are they ice pellets...?

  1. The windmills of your mind. Haven't heard that one in ages!

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    Ok, this is one of my most favorite sets! I was born way too late ('62). I remember those tunes.

    Yay for Pam!

  1. I have not heard I knew you when in a long timer thanks for sharing it.

  1. Four movie themes and one of my favorites ... Alfie for a bittersweet movie that introduced us to Michael Caine who is still around being wonderful.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I knew four outta five! Thanks to Pam for the tunes. GGG

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    PS. I have this one bookmarked so I can have it on hand. :)

  1. raindrops keep fallin' on my head is one of my favorites... thanks to Pam for the five...

  1. Grandy says:

    Nice selection. A happy Friday indeed. :)

  1. TopChamp says:

    Happy St David's day (belatedly) to you and Pam!