Five on Friday Set 163

Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 by Travis Cody in
10


"Hey," says Pam.

"Yes Ma'am," I reply.

"I have a Set for you," says she.

"Lay it on me," says I.

Yes indeed.  You know I love it when Pam puts her hand in for FoF.  Set 163 is all My Lady, and it's a great one.

Happy 1 March, gang!

Five on Friday Set 163 by Travis on Grooveshark


Windmills of Your Mind, composed by Michel Legrand with lyrics by Alan Bergman/Marilyn Bergman, as released by Dustry Springfield in 1969

Theme from Valley of the Dolls, written by Andre Previn/Dory Previn, as released by Dionne Warwick in 1967

Alfie, written by Burt Bacharach/Hal David, as released by Dionne Warwick in 1967

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, written by Burt Bacharach/Hal David, as released by BJ Thomas in 1969

I Knew You When, written by Joe South, as released by Billy Joe Royal in 1965



10 comments:

  1. Raindrops are definitely falling on my head today. Or are they ice pellets...?

  1. The windmills of your mind. Haven't heard that one in ages!

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    Ok, this is one of my most favorite sets! I was born way too late ('62). I remember those tunes.

    Yay for Pam!

  1. I have not heard I knew you when in a long timer thanks for sharing it.

  1. Four movie themes and one of my favorites ... Alfie for a bittersweet movie that introduced us to Michael Caine who is still around being wonderful.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I knew four outta five! Thanks to Pam for the tunes. GGG

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    PS. I have this one bookmarked so I can have it on hand. :)

  1. raindrops keep fallin' on my head is one of my favorites... thanks to Pam for the five...

  1. Grandy says:

    Nice selection. A happy Friday indeed. :)

  1. TopChamp says:

    Happy St David's day (belatedly) to you and Pam!