Let the madness begin!

Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 by Travis Cody in
5

But first, let us have our traditional greeting in honor of yesterday's spring equinox.

Spring has sprung
The grass has ris
I wonder where
The birdies is
...Bulwinkle J. Moose

Heheheheee.

I was going to do some encores for you from Monday's DWTS performance show, but I decided to wait until next week.  Each couple gets another dance next Monday with the first elimination on Tuesday.  So look for my performance recap next Tuesday and my first encore and results review next Wednesday.

Now on with the madness of the NCAA Tournament first weekend!





5 comments:

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    LOL! Bullwinkle! Love them from our childhood...

  1. I would sure like to see Arkansas in this thing again.

  1. Always know the spring has sprung when Bullwinkle shows up...though it is snowing in 30% of the country and right at freezing here in Memphis today

    2 brackets filled out...we shall see

  1. Anonymous says:

    I miss football, but March Madness will do. I don't know enough to do my own brackets, but will watch whatever games I can. GGG

  1. Who doesn't love Bullwinkle? ;)

    Let's go dancing, Trav. The Big Dance. :D

    GO DAWGS!