Five on Friday Set 180

Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013 by Travis Cody in
7


Look at that...Set 180.  That's pretty good.

Last week we rocked from the 1970s.  This week we shall rock from the 1980s.

Have a great weekend gang!


Five on Friday Set 180 by Travis on Grooveshark


Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution, written by Angus Young/Malcolm Young, released by AC/DC in 1981

Foolin', written by Joe Elliott/Steve Clark/Robert John Lange, released by Def Leppard in 1983

Run Runaway, written by Noddy Holder/Jim Lea, released by Slade in 1984

Round and Round, written by Stephen Pearcy/Warren DeMartini/Robbin Crosby, released by Ratt in 1984

Sentimental Street, written by Jack Blades, released by Night Ranger in 1985



7 comments:

  1. Down my alley today. I will spend some time listening to these. Round and round is a favorite.

  1. Well that's proof I missed the 1980s. I didn't recognize any of them except Def Leopard. I celebrated a WA summer with rain songs.

  1. intersting set,Mines up as well. I did a theme week Monday's music,Thursady's tune and today's 5 On friday all featured songs from the same artists.I guess I was in a Folk music mood this week.I hope you and Pam have a fantanstic weekend.

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    Looks like Next week's set will be a heat wave set. LOL! Happy Friday!

  1. Anonymous says:

    I knew one of them!!!!! And it was one I liked!!!! Thanks for the tunes. GGG

  1. Run Run Away was my favorite from your 80s rocker mix (can't help it, gotta love that Celtic vibe in that one.)

  1. Cherie says:

    Was never a hair band enthusiast in the 80s, so these were pretty new to me. :)