Five on Friday Set 189

Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 by Travis Cody in
9


We had thunder boomers last night while I was putting this Set together.  That doesn't have anything to do with the songs I chose.  I just thought I'd mention the kabooms.

My niece begins her high school adventure on Tuesday.  That doesn't have anything to do with the songs I chose either.  I'm just pretty excited for her.

I don't like jelly donuts.  That certainly doesn't have anything to do with the songs I chose today.  I just thought I'd write something silly to see if you were actually paying attention.

HA!

Have a great holiday weekend gang!


Five on Friday Set 189 by Travis on Grooveshark


It Ain't Me Babe, written by Bob Dylan, released by The Turtles in 1965

Over and Over, written by Bobby Day, released by Dave Clark Five in 1965

Along Comes Mary, written by Tandyn Almer, released by The Association in 1966

Come and Get It, written by Paul McCartney, released by Badfinger in 1969

Go All the Way, written by Eric Carmen, released by The Raspberries in 1972



9 comments:

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    Have an awesome long weekend, Travis!

  1. I heard the boomers but decided to sleep in. My songs were selected before then. The grandson is watching the dog next door. Still didn't affect the selections. Don't know if my picks are joyful or sad, but you should pay attention. :-) Have a great long weekend.

  1. we might be getting some thunderboomers over night.I'm happy for your neice! Great set my friend.Mine is up and eunning as well.

  1. Back for the set -- Along Comes Mary and Go All the Way were my faves this week.

  1. along comes Mary. There's one I've not heard in ages. You have a way of picking some neat old ones.

  1. Great to join today on 5 on Friady, even if I'm a day late. Looks like I did to re-do your badge code with the other image. So, I'll be sure to make that correction so you will have the correct clickable button.

    Have an awesome weekend!

  1. Lovin' all of your music! Hopped back over to invite all of your 5 on Friday readers to come dance with us on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    Classic Disney Songs on Monday's Music Moves Me