And cue LEGSSES!

Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 by Travis Cody in
1


It's going to be tough to choose from a bunch of outstanding performances from Tuesday.  But I'll give it a try.

Jasmine and Fi-Shun contemporary choreographed by Travis Wall.  Scroll forward to about 0:35 for the dance.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Aaron and All Star Melinda Sullivan tap choreographed by Anthony Morigerato.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Amy's solo.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Fik-Shun and All Star tWtich Hip Hop choreographed by Luther Brown.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Amy and All Star Robert Roldan contemporary choreographed by Stacey Tookey.  This is my choice for dance of the night.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Way back in the first week when we met our Top 20, I just didn't know.  I had no favorites.  I couldn't see who was going to be what.  All these weeks later, we've got this outstanding Final Four.

All four.  Any of the four.  It makes no difference to me which of the four America chooses.  I have enjoyed the season and these Final Four dancers in particular.

Well done to all.

1 comments:

  1. Cherie says:

    I have my favorites. If I was judging just on Tuesday night's performance, I have a clear idea of who had a better nigh. With some it appeared to be a question of who wants it more. However, they were all so fantabulous with four dances each that I could be happy with any of them.