Cue that theme music!

Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 by Travis Cody in
1


Gosh gang!

Last week there was no recap.  This week the encores are a day late.

What's going on around here anyway??

Well, whatever is going on, I do have encores for you.  Sorry we're a day late.

What can I say?  I like the chemistry between Jack and Cheryl.  I like that he's such a personable guy.  And I like this Quickstep.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Elizabeth and Val didn't make me sit up and say wow with their Argentine Tango.  On second viewing, I'm still not saying wow but I do appreciate the theatricality a little more.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


We understand how big of an edge Corbin has because of his dance training, but we do still appreciate the performances he's throwing down.  His Paso Doble with Karina was full of classic choreography and it was very good.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


So far I'm enjoying the entire cast, but my favorite celebrity is Amber.  I loved her Tango with Derek so much that I'm calling in this week's dance of the night.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Good stuff gang.

Sorry again about posting this a day late.  I blame end of quarter recovery.

Yeah, I'm going with that.

Oh...remember that I'm counting down to Blog Blast Day on 4 November with 30 days of Peace Quotes and Reasons to Blog for Peace.


9 October 2013
Defeat is not the worst of failures.  Not to have tried is the true failure.  George Edward Woodberry

10 October 2013
Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.  Mary Martin


Reason 25:  Because before one can succeed or fail, one must first step forward and try.

Reason 24:   Because I like to see the marvelously diverse ways Peace bloggers use to express their wishes for Peace in their lives.  Check out some of those ways in the Peace Globe Gallery


We speak on one subject with one voice on one day.  Won't you join us?  You have a voice; how will you use it?  Check in at Mimi Writes or at the Peace Globe Gallery for all the details you need to make your Peace Globe and join your voice to the movement.

Join us.  You know you want to.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.  

1 comments:

  1. Cherie says:

    I think you can be forgiven. ;) You mentioned that this might be your last season for recaps. If that turns out to be more than a mood or end of quarter exhaustion talking, maybe there's a way to combine it with the encores? They're combining it all into one show. Why not? Just a thought.

    And I have to say that I likes me some classic dancing absent all the "flash and trash". (So yes,
    Derek you can have amazing routines without breaking the rules. lol)