Still alive

Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 by Travis Cody in
1

Yes, my Dodgers are still alive.

But not by much.

After dropping game 4 to the Cardinals to go down 1-3 in the National League Championship Series, my Dodgers won game 5 to force the series back to St Louis.  There's still no room for error, but Clayton Kershaw will pitch and the Dodger bats may have woken up.

It's a chance.  I'll take it.



Remember I'm counting down the days to Blog Blast on 4 November with 30 days of Peace Quotes and Reasons to Blog for Peace. 


I've always taken The Wizard of Oz very seriously, you know.  I believe in the idea of the rainbow.  And I've spent my entire life trying to get over it.  
Judy Garland


Reason 17:   Because Jalal ad-Din Rumi, a 13th century theologian and poet, said "Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field.  I will meet you there."   Perhaps Peace also lives in that field.  Care to join me? 


We speak on one subject with one voice on one day.  Won't you join us?  You have a voice; how will you use it?  Check in at Mimi Writes or at the Peace Globe Gallery for all the details you need to make your Peace Globe and join your voice to the movement.

Join us.  You know you want to.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.     

1 comments:

  1. I always bet that every series will go to seven games. Seems like they do most of the time.