Welcome to Peace Week, Day 3

Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 by Travis Cody in
2


Let's have some encores from Monday's performances.

We watched all the routines because there were several that we just didn't like the first time around.  I always want to be fair, and I'll change my opinion because sometimes I do miss stuff from the live show while I'm trying to watch and recap.

No change in my opinion of the Salsa from Leah and Tony.  I loved it!  And I still give Len the stink eye for scoring it 8 instead of 9.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


I actually liked the Samba from Nicole and Sasha much better on second viewing.  This was a good dance and I'll give her an encore since she was so upset to be eliminated Monday.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


I liked the Cha Cha Cha from Corbin and Karina better on second viewing too.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Amber and Derek earn dance of the night again, this time with a nearly flawless and classically creative Paso Doble.  I thought this was fantastic on Monday and on second viewing I thought it was fantastic.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


And because they were so creative and entertaining, here are the team dances.

This is from Elizabeth, Val, Leah, Tony, Nicole, Sasha, Bill, and Emma.


This is from Amber, Derek, Corbin, Karina, Brant, Peta, Jack, and Cheryl.




Once I get down to my Top 5 Reasons to Blog for Peace, my peace muse starts to wink at me.  She does her coy little dance.  As long as I don't look directly at her, she'll pretty much guarantee a post for Blog Blast Day.  She just has to get her teasing in first.

What draws the gal out?  Well, just three of the finest pieces of writing I've ever read in the bloggosphere or anywhere else.  It's beautiful prose.  It's meaningful poetry.  It's imagery in language that paints pictures.  And it comes to us from the fingertips of Mimi, founder of Blog Blast.

Excuse me while I visit those words again. 

And remember...don't stare at Ms Muse or you'll spook her.


The most eternally rich experiences in life make no sense at all.  
Mimi Lennox


Reason 4: Because of posts like this one, Write on My Heart with Every Word.


We speak on one subject with one voice on one day.  Won't you join us?  You have a voice; how will you use it?  Check in at Mimi Writes or at the Peace Globe Gallery for all the details you need to make your Peace Globe and join your voice to the movement.

Join us.  You know you want to.

I believe that words have power, so this matters. 

2 comments:

  1. A zombie dance. I'm sorry I missed that.

  1. Cherie says:

    They made Nicole cry. Booo. It makes me sad because you could tell that she was putting her heart and soul into it, but it's the nature of the show.

    For the team dances, I preferred the Spooky Bon Bon one. I thought it was more fun. The song for the other one was just too weird, and the acid trip performance didn't work for me as well as the other. If that mean I'm officially "old," so be it. lol