Welcome to Peace Week, Day 6

Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 by Travis Cody in
1


Two more sleeps until Blog Blast Day.  Got your Globe?  Know what you're going to write?

Me neither.

But Ms Muse seems to be putting her game face on.  I expect inspiration to strike soon.


Words are...the most inexhaustible source of magic; capable of inflicting injury and remedying it.  
Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.


Reason 1:  Because I know that the last six years of involvement with this movement have fundamentally enhanced the person I am and will continue to be.


We speak on one subject with one voice on one day.  Won't you join us?  You have a voice; how will you use it?  Check in at Mimi Writes or at the Peace Globe Gallery for all the details you need to make your Peace Globe and join your voice to the movement.

Join us.  You know you want to.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.

1 comments:

  1. Some days it seems I can only struggle for peace in my own soul, and most of the time not succeed.