1945 - 2015

Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 by Travis Cody in
6

We've been ill.  First me, then Pam.  Then me again.  I won't get into the details. 

We've been so ill over the last few months that all the plans I had to commemorate the 70 years since the final year of World War II had to be postponed.  We're just now starting to crawl out from under it, finding our footing and getting back to some kind of normal life.

It hasn't been a whole lot of fun.

But we seem to be recovering.  Enough so, anyway, that my mind is turning back to all those essays I had intended to share with you from February, March, April, and now into May.  A lot of special dates were missed.

Missed, but not left behind. 

Stand by.  I'm going to catch up.  It's too important not to go back and explore.  So I shall.

Cheers gang.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you've both been sick. Very glad you are starting to feel better.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wow Trav! That's a long time to be sick . . . for both of you. So sorry to read about that, but glad you are on the upswing! Take care. GGG

  1. sorry that the both of you have been under the weather,be well.

  1. Somehow I missed this post. I am sorry to hear you've both been so sick. I hope you are on the mend and feeling better.

  1. Somehow I missed this post. I hope you are well. So sorry to hear..