Turnbaby Talks tomorrow at a brand new time!

Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2007 by Travis Cody in
12



I'm told you can click on the picture above and it should take you on a journey through the bloggosphere, where you will land instantly at Turnbaby's Blog Talk Radio page.

Just in case the magic doesn't work - hey, even Harry Potter's spells sometimes go awry - you can click here and find the place the old fashioned Muggle way.

My lady and I are off to a car show today. YAY for classic cars!! I'm late with rounds, and I've got no ideas for posts over the weekend. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the weather is fine, and WE GOTTA GET THE HELL OUTTA TOWN!!!!

So do forgive me please. I'll catch up with y'all soon. Or hop in and let's hit the road!



Turn up the radio babies!



Happy Weekend y'all!! Later!

12 comments:

  1. My kind of music.........

  1. and also i love the car.

  1. Sarge: Yup and yup!

  1. Barb says:

    Have a great time at the car show!

    I have a special sticky post up!

  1. Liz Hill says:

    You are just way too cool!!

    I hope you and Pam had a great time and took pics!

    And my button works!

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I am such a geek ;-)

  1. Linda says:

    To go out and do something fun for a weekend sounds just marvelous, I'll have to try it one of these days if I ever get caught up with stuff around the house.

    Hope you had a great time, I'm sure you did as long as you had some great music, your great woman, and all those classic cars to look at.

  1. Julie says:

    Oh yeah! Now that looks like fun!

  1. Skittles: I'll be checking that special post out soon!

    Turn: We had a great time. No pics this time. YAY for the button!

    Linda: It's my experience that stuff is never done around the house, so I say drop everything and get outta town!

    Julie: It was!

  1. I shall not miss tomorrow's show!!!

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOO I have to find that picture I have for you.... dang I keep forgetting... will try and remember today....

    Hope you had fun.... good song ---gooooood song

  1. 108: Glad to hear it!

    V: We had a great day - very relaxing.

  1. Shelby says:

    wishing you all good times :)