Thursday 13 Warning - may NBSFW or young eyes

Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2007 by Travis Cody in
33

I'm behind on rounds. The 10-12 hour days have been kicking my ass again.

**sigh**

I was suffering from a severe case of mushy brain last night. I didn't know what to post today and I didn't want to think. I nearly gave it up as too much like work. I've had enough of work this week. I've had enough of work this month.

But then I was getting silly in chat with a dear friend...what? I am NOT always silly! Stop that snickering will ya! OK. I'm mostly silly. Happy now?

I'm trying to tell you how I got the idea for my TT.

So I was chatting with my dear friend and we were being silly. And we were wondering about blogger and comments and how sometimes blogger eats comments. And my friend said that she had amazing cleavage today.

Well, I am a man who appreciates amazing cleavage. It's a cure-all for what ails ya. And if you are fortunate enough to combine amazing cleavage with fantastic boots...well babies, you will have my full attention.

Let's have more boobage and boots I say!

Boots boots boots boots...OH...MY...THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

And then...the epiphany. What do I post for a Thursday 13? What could possibly be a worthy tribute to my dear friend on her amazing cleavage day?

How about 13 ways to cover breasts?!?!?!?!?

1. You may cover breasts in a garment of lace.

2. Or you may prefer a garment of silk.

3. Or possibly latex?

4. Even leather.

5. A tried and true method of covering a breast is with one hand. You may do so through any of the aforementioned garments, which can be quite tantalizing. Especially if the fingers get into the act.

6. For maximum coverage, try it with two hands. You may entice and tease with one hand, perhaps with your thumb rubbing over the garment, while the other deftly unfastens hooks and slips first one strap and then the other over soft shoulders.

Helpful hint: The mouth should not be idle. If she's got great knockers, tell her so repeatedly. And then put your mouth to other interesting uses.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt = Great Knockers. Pam has a lovely pair as well, but those I keep for myself. Yeah, I'm selfish that way. Get your own!

7. You may cover that delicious cleavage with soft kisses as you free each fantastic breast from whatever delightful bond conceals it.

8. As each wonderful globe is uncovered, you may then cover the tantalizing valley between them with long, slow licks.

9. You'll certainly want to devote careful consideration to the nipple now standing gloriously at attention. Rolling lips and a playful tongue should cover these nicely. Don't play favorites and don't forget that both hands are still useful.

10. Let's get silly now! Cover those tasty breasts in a few squirts of whipped cream and repeat #8 and #9.

11. Add sweet strawberries to #10. Place a nice juicy one lightly between your teeth and glide it through the whipped cream. Be gallant now, and offer her a bite.

12. Try #10 with chocolate!

13. Even the most diligent of mouths may need some assistance in cleaning up all that whipped cream and chocolate and strawberry juice. An ice cube is most effective, and one should cover all.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for the idea dear friend! Ciao bella!

33 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I say save all that sweet stuff for CAKE and ice cream. It's too messy in bed.

  1. Liz Hill says:

    WOOOOOOO

    Oh my and YUMMY!!

    Tee HEE--I was JUST trying to sort some --um--tanline pics of --well my 'girls' and then I see this post and well

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  1. Uh....ahem....uhh.....globes?
    Did you say gl..gl..globes??!

  1. oh my!
    boots to boobs to an epiphany
    lace, latex, and leather
    one hand or two..lips and tongue
    whippedcream, berries, chocolate and ice

    so much for feeling mushy eh Travis?

    (yeah Mimi...he said globes...smile)

  1. Oh wow! I bet that this post is gonna be a great hit! :D

  1. Lizza says:

    Trav is naughty today. Mmmmmmm... ;-D

  1. Odat says:

    I came here via Katherine, my first time here and all I get is boobs??? LOL.
    Peace

  1. Trav, you are...amazing.

  1. Schmoop says:

    Although far too young for me, I have always had a thing for Jennifer Love-Hewitt. Cheers!!

  1. I'm so totally depressed now. How could this post possibly depress me? Well, cuz I'm skinny and hardly have boobs... no matter how much I pray for some... nope :(

  1. "What a boob you are, Travis." ;)

  1. Sandee says:

    Sounds like you have lots of experience. Very well done Travis. Have a great TT. :)

  1. Danielle says:

    It is really Hooootttt in here.

    My favorite way of covering my own breasts were when my boys draped their arms around them claiming their calmness and milk.

    Now their back in their over the shoulder boulder holder.

    Wishing you well.

    Danielle

  1. Unknown says:

    I see (peace-)ful globes where ever I look. Oooops. Where´s my Hershey´s syrup???

  1. CWM: There's always the kitchen table.

    Turn: **bows, tips hat**

    Mimi: Yes dear. I said globes.

    Katherine: Heehee.

    Terra: And quite possibly educational.

    Lizza: Whaddaya mean today? LOL!

    Odat: I'd say that's perfect timing.

    Songbird: Am I?

  1. Matt: There were many wondrous tatas to choose, but I thought these worked.

    Misty: Awwwww.

    Charles: HA!

    Sandee: No complaints to date.

    Lisa: Yup.

    Danielle: That's sweet.

    Sanni: Bwahahahahaha

  1. Dr. A says:

    Love this post!

  1. Meribah says:

    I have NO idea why some peeps like to combine food and sex. To each their own, I guess!
    Interesting post, though.

  1. Julie says:

    Wooohooo!!! Great job there Mister!

    Siete caro Travis stupefacente!

    **runs off blushing**

  1. Neila says:

    Well, hell if I did all that, I know exactly what my breasts would end up covered with, and somehow I think it would be more salty than sweet. Ohhhhhhh, I'm not going there! ;-)

  1. Anonymous says:

    you and my hubs

    would get along great

    *rolls eyes*

    i think he's said something like this before

    ROLF

  1. Dr A: Thanks Doc! Good show tonight.

    Meri: Who said anything about sex? **grin**

    Julie: Dangit woman! I don't know what that means!

    Neila: Hehehehehehe! Go on, go there!

    Wolfbaby: He's a boob man too eh?

  1. Julie says:

    Well there is alway babelfish baby!

  1. Angell says:

    DAYUM - does anyone else need a cold shower after that?

    Trav - clevage & boots? Lemmie take some pics tonight at the costume party i'm going to...hehe.

    Be prepared to THUMP...

  1. What a great TT!

    Thursday Tatas!

  1. Too funny, Travis - and goes perfectly with an email that I just sent a friend.

    In it, I passed on the bit of wisdom I inherited from my mother which is: if the boobs are spectacular enough, it doesn't matter what the rest of you looks like because no one will be looking anywhere else anyway. ;)

  1. Cheesy says:

    WOW YOUNG MAN YOU GET KUDOS FOR THIS POST!
    ****Golf Clap***

    JLH is an absolute doll.... Is it any wonder she is Haynes bra spokeswoman???

  1. Anonymous says:

    we have boobs on a friday at the gimcrack (though lately they've been a little more covered up than in the past)

    Lizza sent me here with her blogworld saturday :-)

  1. How in the heck did I miss your Thursday post? JLH does have a wonderful chest..and this is a great list..but you know, my thing is legs...
    =]

  1. Julie: It didn't work so I still don't know what the phrase means!

    Angell: Wooooooooooooooooo!!

    Starrlight: Hehehehehehehe

    Kate: Well, I not that shallow but I do appreciate a good pair.

    Cheesy: Thanks Ma'am!

    Nursemyra: Welcome! I may have to check that out.

    V: I don't know. Maybe you had boots and peep toes on your mind? J-Lo has some great LEGS too.

  1. TopChamp says:

    I like boobs. I think boobs are great. That boys like boobs too is also great. More than great perhaps.

    Yey for boobs. And for Travis.

  1. TopChamp says:

    OOh - and shoes. I'm not a big boots fan though - might blog about it another time as the explanation is just too longwinded (which I discovered after writing you a 3 page comment which has now been deleted for your sanity).