SYTYCD - Broadway Bay-bees!

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 by Travis Cody in
12

These are some of the most entertaining Broadway dances from the four seasons of So You Think You Can Dance.

Just another one of the many reasons I enjoy dance and dance shows. I dare you to watch these and not smile, tap your foot, bob your head, or sofa dance in any way.

Season 1 winner Nick Lazzarini with runner up Melody Lacayanga.



Season 2 winner Benji Schwimmer with Donyelle Jones.


From season 2, more Benji with cousin and fellow finalist Heidi Groskreutz.


Season 3 Final Four - Sabra, Danny, Lacey, Neil.


Season 3 Top 12


Season 4 - Twitchington!


Season 4 Top 14


Stop me before I get carried away!

HA! Too late!

12 comments:

  1. Marsha says:

    Thanks for sharing great videos!!

  1. DrillerAA says:

    Too late, you're carried away...way away, but I love the videos so don't stop.

  1. Schmoop says:

    You need an intervention Travis. Cheers!!

  1. Drat! It looks like some of the videos are no longer availabe. Sorry about that gang!

  1. I am too late...you are already carried away!!!!

  1. I hope I get home in time to watch tonight! Kidlets guitar lesson got moved to today at 5 and then I have to ship her back to her dads.

  1. You dare to dare the Queen??!
    She took it and played one but a couple are no longer available.

    I'm watching All That Jazz and throwing her a robe....lol

  1. Unknown says:

    No need to stop you - keep it a'go'n. *woot woot* Awesome...I love dancing too. Enjoy *big grin*

  1. Drizel says:

    We dont get that here, but dance shows is kewl:)

  1. Liz Hill says:

    *giggling* at the 'stop me' comment.

    I am greatly anticipating the DWTS start in August --just never latched onto this.

  1. Marsha: YW! I just wish they all would have worked.

    Drilleraa: I am such a geek!

    Matt: Yeah I do, but I fear it would fail. I'm hopelessly addicted.

    V: It's a disease.

    Starr: Oh you must hurry home! I have a feeling this is going to be a great show.

    Mimi: I'm not in my right mind. It's this dancing obsession!

    Chuck: YAY!

    Etain: The more dance shows the better I say!

    Turn: You're giggling because you know I don't want to be stopped at all, right? Hehehehehee!

  1. Angell says:

    I'm disappointed that I couldn't see some of the videos, but that's not your fault (stupid networks). I LOVE Broadway - anything and everything to do with it, but especially the choreography because when I was taking dance, that was the area I was going into.

    Thanks for sharing Trav. No stop sign to be seen, so the green light means GO.