Lakers 4, Celtics 3

Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 by Travis Cody in
2

I'll tell you exactly what happened last night in quite possibly the ugliest NBA Finals game 7 I have ever witnessed.

My Lakers finally found their championship intensity after taking it on the chin threw the first half.  Boston had a 13 point lead in the 3rd quarter.  LA survived a ridiculously bad shooting night by playing outstanding defense when it counted to scrape and claw their way back into the game.  They grabbed the lead in the 4th quarter and never gave it back.


And so, my Lakers are NBA champions for the second straight season!!!

2010 NBA Champs (Getty Images by Garrett Ellwood)

Kobe is the MVP...with a huge assist from his teammates in game 7 when it looked like he was completely exhausted.

2010 NBA Finals MVP Kobe Bryant (AP by Mark J Terrill)

 And I am happy and I am going to enjoy this for the summer!

Thank you thank you thank you to my guys for standing up and fighting through to get this win. 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'll bet it was a wild night for the LA law enforcement folks. I'm glad your team won. :-D)