30 Quotes and 100 Reasons

Posted: Friday, October 14, 2011 by Travis Cody in
1


I figured out what I'm doing for my Peace Globes this year.  No hints!  But I did share the idea with Mimi, founder of Blog Blast for Peace, and she approves. 

Have you seen the countdown clock recently?  We're at T minus 20 days now.  If you haven't done so, you really need to get over to Blog Blast HQ and pick your template.  If anyone is having trouble, shoot me an email or leave me a comment.  I'll be happy to help, you know, cause I'm the Dancing Bee for Peace and that's how I roll.


Good grief!  Did I just say "that's how I roll"? 

Oy.



"Time is free, but it's priceless.  You can't own it, but you can use it.  You can't keep it, but you can spend it.  Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."  Harvey MacKay


Reason 21:  Because time is going to pass whether I blog for Peace or don't.  So I'm blogging for Peace.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Twenty days?!!! Wow, where did your countdown go. I had decided just after last year's Blog for Peace Day what I was going to do for this year, but when I went to look for the "thing" I needed for my Peace Globe and they were't "available", so I have to punt. I better get cracking!