We Blog for Peace in exactly 30 days

Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 by Travis Cody in
1


That's right friends and neighbors.  On 4 November 2011, just 30 days from today, the 8th Blog Blast for Peace kicks off with bloggers from all around the world posting messages of peace and harmony under the phrase Dona Nobis Pacem.

The last two years I have added quotes to the end of all my posts for the 30 days leading to Blog Blast Day.  This year I've been counting down with 100 reasons to blog for Peace.  I always want to bring awareness about the event.  And so I'm adding my 30 Days of Peace Quotes to my 100 Reasons.

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it."  Eleanor Roosevelt


Reason 30:  Because blogging for peace is one of the ways that I believe in and work for peace.


1 comments:

  1. You are a peace bloggin' marvel O Dancing Bee!!