You know how sometimes...

Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 by Travis Cody in
11

...you're just hanging out, with not a whole lot on your mind, and suddenly a thought pops into your head out of nowhere?  It's not like you've been deeply contemplative or philosophical...you just get this thought.

So the thought I just got was...life is pretty damn good.  I'm having a good time these days. 

That's it.  No reason for the thought.  It just popped into my head while Pam and I were putting some mini corn dogs in the oven to chow on for lunch before we watch Maryland at Duke.

So I told Pam my thought, and she said yup.

Carry on.

11 comments:

  1. Semi-retired, working three days a week. Wednesday is my new Friday and every week has three Saturdays! Life is good...yup. Carry on.

  1. Rick says:

    When I have them they seem to fall out one of my ears before I write them down.

  1. Jean says:

    :-)
    Life is pretty darn good.

  1. Akelamalu says:

    MWM and I have those thoughts all the time - we love our life. :)

  1. Ivanhoe says:

    I've been actually pretty depressed these last couple of months. But I think I'm getting better and life is looking good again :)

  1. I loved this post today, Travis.

    Keep on keepin' on!

  1. Indeed so, man. Life is pretty darn good.

  1. Glad life is good to you. It's nice when it works out that wasy for a long enough stretch that we can take notice!

  1. TopChamp says:

    Aw... I'm with you.