Cue that theme music Set 169

Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 by Travis Cody in
7


I know you like random.  So today I have random.  It's a pretty good Set too, if you don't mind my saying.

You don't mind, right?

Right.

Have a great weekend gang!


Five on Friday Set 169 by Travis on Grooveshark


River Deep Mountain High, written by Phil Spector/Jeff Barry/Ellie Greenwich, released by Ike and Tina Turner in 1966

Green Eyed Lady, written by Jerry Corbetta/JC Phillips/Dave Riordan, released by Sugarloaf in 1970

Every Kind of People, written by Andy Fraser, released by Robert Palmer in 1978

I'm No Angel, written by Tony Colton/Phil Palmer, released by Gregg Allman in 1987

Boulevard of Broken Dreams, written by Billie Joe Armstrong/Green Day, released by Green Day in 2005



7 comments:

  1. The Robert Palmer tune and the Green Day tune are my favorites this week, Travis. Excellent set, indeed.

  1. Jean(ie) says:

    :-)
    Thanks for starting off my Friday with a smile! Have a great weekend, y'all!

  1. Dreat set this week.they are all great tunes so i just cannot pick just one of them.

  1. Cherie says:

    For some reason (I can't imagine why.) I had the feeling that this might have a Dancing with the Stars connection. ;) Fun set. :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Random works for me. I just say thank you! GGG

  1. Anonymous says:

    UkrainianDistributor of obsolete electrical parts used in common applications. Capabilities include reverse engineering, waterjet cutting, bending, machining, surface processing, heat treating and stamping.

    Best wishes,

    Alexander

    please contact us:
    e-mail :stock-nelikvid@mail.ru
    fax: +38.067.236.8637
    skype: radiodetali123

  1. oohh, several good ones here, particularly "Green eyed lady." I check this post out first on my blogging rounds and play the music while I make the rest of my rounds!