Peace in review

Posted: Thursday, November 07, 2013 by Travis Cody in
2


Another Blog Blast Day has come and gone, but the journey to peace in our lives and the greater world continues.  As I do every year, I'd like to share some of the posts that stood out for me as I traveled the bloggosphere.

Not only did Michelle at Crows Feet create yet another stunning Peace Globe, but she gave us some pretty inspiring words to go along with it.

Sue at Sunflower Roots captures the essence of Blog Blast in a few short sentences.

Then there's this gem From the Desk of Susan Demeter-St Clair.

Mama Pajama at The Unused Portion reminds us that peace is a journey and sometimes 4 November catches us in a valley instead of at a peak.

Find ten minutes and spend them listening to Marilyn at More Random Than Average.  I promise you won't regret the time. 

The Screaming Pumpkin reminds us that peace always begins from within each of us.

That's just a sample of some of the wonderful graphics and words bloggers shared about peace.  

Join us again on 4 November 2014 when we'll Blog for Peace again.  Until then, use your voice in the way that seems best to you...every day.

I believe that words have power, so this matters.

Dona Nobis Pacem

2 comments:

  1. I strive for peace of mind mostly these days. Too often I fail to achieve it. I don't know why but I know I have to continue to fight for it.